Certificate: Video Editing
About the session:
This course focuses on the developed part of the software used in editing such as controlling classes, and design backgrounds, titles, and add effects film and sound, and the promotion of gravity through the inclusion of video clips, and control in the video timeline, and the inclusion of background sound, and publishing the final structures, and that the course gives comprehensive study of the effects, and coordination of the viewer and output in terms of the harmony of content and product output filming the final form, and then move to phase in technical editing, and creating innovative ideas.
This course is designed to give trainees the skills of editing filming (Montier) and how to design a video, and add all the effects to produce a movie creatively attractive sectors of the media, and advertising, and marketing.
The contents of the session:
1. Contents President.
2. skills, behaviors and public assistance.
3. Application in practice.
1 Contents Chairman
Courses taught by the trainee specialized in filming editing, namely:
This is known to be trained how to deal with the layered film, audio and film compositions overlapping and add a text layer, convert color to gray layers, and arrange film compositions, and to import Photoshop layers and Ellistretor.
This course is designed to give trainees the skills to import video clips Montegeh, and a montage of installation filming the final, with Adjust the tape schedule and sound clips, background, and then publish movies and export, and save the structures, and provide installation filming the final, and the dissemination of installation filming according to the required quality.
- After Avict:
This course aims to make the trainees more in-depth in dealing with the effects of the film and download all kinds: film, audio, text, photo, and simulate realistic scenes.
- Arts filming editing:
This course trainees gain a sense of aesthetic and creative ideas for the design, selection of appropriate effects with the idea of design, and dealing with the situation of the work of creative editing.
2. Skills and behaviors and public assistance:
This course earns the trainee skills needed by the public in his career to do his job every professional, including the skills of Arts filming editing, effects of the footage, and audio, and simulation of realistic scenes.
3. Practical application:
In that decision the trainees apply the theory in the scientific article projects a comprehensive process to become ready for the actual work in various media institutions.
Areas of work available to graduates of this course:
- filming editing (Film & Program Editor).
- TV channels of all kinds.
- The advertising agencies.
- sections of the media in government sectors and hospitals.
- sections of the media in the private sectors.
- Marketing Department within the companies.
- design studios and multimedia presentations.
- institutions of artistic production.
- workers montage used in filming the TV, or screens, or the means of advertising in the CD-ROM.
- working in marketing departments and advertising in the government sector, or public and private sectors.
- wishing to enter the world of filming editing.
Admission requirements at the session:
- University degree, or secondary, or Maiedelhma.
- Estimate that at least for advanced well in the last qualification.
- Interview and test capabilities.